Mr Atkins is a Civil Engineer with over 20 years of project and corporate development experience across commercial, industrial, mining and infrastructure sectors with responsibility for driving projects from concept, through feasibility and development to operational assets. Mr Atkins is the current Managing Director of Cheetah. Other recent roles include Corporate Planning Manager at Lynas Corporation where he oversaw development and implementation of the corporate strategic planning process. This included the management and governance of the following capital works and business development programs:
- Mt Weld Rare Earth Mine and Concentration Plant;
- Lynas Advanced Materials Plant (LAMP): Kuantan, Malaysia;
- Kangankunde Rare Earth Project: Malawi; and
- Crown Polymetallic Deposit.
He has also held the position of Group Executive – Operations at Rutila Resources. In this role, he managed corporate and project development activities including the following strategic and execution plans, business cases, feasibility assessments, project management and governance activities:
- $4B Balla Balla Infrastructure Project: 100Mtpa open access, greenfield port and rail development; and
- $1B Balla Balla Titano-Magnetite Project.
Chief Operating Officer
Mr Hadley is regarded as one of the world’s leading experts in rare earth processing outside of China. He has extensive experience in operations, technical development, project design and management, engineering and commissioning. His project experience has encompassed feasibility studies in three different countries, piloting, construction and commissioning of process plants. Tony has a broad technical knowledge in mineral processing covering comminution, flotation, cracking, leaching and neutralisation of rare earth concentrates, waste water and waste gas treatment, solvent extraction, pressure oxidation, albion oxidation, roasting, cyanide destruction, filtration, drying, gravity and magnetic separation.
Mr Edler is a geologist with over 30 years of resource development experience in Africa and the Americas. He is a consultant in the management of Feasibility Studies and managing the early development of projects centered on non-precious and industrial minerals.
Chief Financial Officer
Ms Martino has provided company secretarial and accounting services for eight years to a number of listed entities.
- Previously she worked for a corporate finance company, assisting with company compliance (ASIC and ASX) and capital raising.
- She also has experience working for a government organisation in its Business Development division where she performed reviews of business opportunities and prepared business case analysis for those seeking Government funding.
- Prior to that, Ms Martino worked for a major accounting firm in Perth, London and Sydney where she provided corporate advisory services and performed due diligence reviews.
- She has a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Western Australia, is a member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand and a member of the Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA).
Chief Financial Officer
Mr Bolling has over 20 year experience as a financial controller, chief financial officer and accountant in a wide range of ASX-listed, public unlisteed and private companies. He has experience in the implementation and operation of large scale financial systems, financial management of resource projects, contract negotiation and change management of the finance function. Mr Bolling is currently a consultant in accounting and financial management to start-up companies in the biomedical and renewable energy fields. and is company secretary of one private equity-backed medical technology company.