Mr Evan Cranston is an experienced mining executive with a background in corporate and mining law.
He is the principal of corporate advisory and administration firm Konkera Corporate and has extensive experience in the areas of equity capital markets, corporate finance, structuring, asset acquisition, corporate governance and external stakeholder relations.
He holds both a Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Laws from the University of Western Australia.
Mr Atkins is a Civil Engineer with over 20 years of project and corporate development experience across commercial, industrial, mining and infrastructure sectors with responsibility for driving projects from concept, through feasibility and development to operational assets.
Mr Atkins is the current Managing Director of Cheetah. Other recent roles include Corporate Planning Manager at Lynas Corporation where he oversaw development and implementation of the corporate strategic planning process. This included the management and governance of the following capital works and business development programs:
- Mt Weld Rare Earth Mine and Concentration Plant;
- Lynas Advanced Materials Plant (LAMP): Kuantan, Malaysia;
- Kangankunde Rare Earth Project: Malawi; and
- Crown Polymetallic Deposit.
He has also held the position of Group Executive – Operations at Rutila Resources. In this role, he managed corporate and project development activities including the following strategic and execution plans, business cases, feasibility assessments, project management and governance activities:
- $4B Balla Balla Infrastructure Project: 100Mtpa open access, greenfield port and rail development; and
- $1B Balla Balla Titano-Magnetite Project.
Mr Coulson has over 18 years corporate advisory experience, having held senior advisory positions at Montagu Stockbrokers and Patersons Securities Limited. He has promoted and advised numerous companies in the identification and acquisition of technology and resource projects. Currently a private investor and corporate consultant, he holds debt and equity positions in a number of public and private companies.
Most recently, Phil facilitated the reverse takeover of ResApp Diagnostics Pty Ltd by Narhex Life Sciences Limited (ASX: RAP) and facilitated the reverse takeover of Alcidion Group Limited into Naracoota Resources Limited (ASX: ALC). Phil holds a Bachelor of Economics from UWA (1993).
James Henderson is the founder and Chairman of Transocean Group since 1987.
- Over 35 years experience in providing financial advisory services in
Australia and overseas across a wide range of industries including medical
devices, aged care, clean energy and natural resources
- Specialises in providing advice to emerging companies relating to
corporate transactions and strategies, including corporate advice,
financial and corporate structuring, capital raisings and commercial
- Proven ability to assist companies execute their business plan and advise
on all aspects of development of emerging companies
- Prior to Transocean James was National Chairman at Sothertons
Chartered Accountants in Western Australia specialising in taxation,
accountancy and corporate structures.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
Ms Martino has provided company secretarial and accounting services for eight years to a number of listed entities.
- Previously she worked for a corporate finance company, assisting with company compliance (ASIC and ASX) and capital raisings.
- She also has experience working for a government organisation in its Business Development division where she performed reviews of business opportunities and prepared business case analysis for those seeking Government funding.
- Prior to that, Ms Martino worked for a major accounting firm in Perth, London and Sydney where she provided corporate advisory services and performed due diligence reviews.
- She has a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Western Australia, is a member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand and a member of the Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA).